Update: 12 June 2018, in accordance with art. 13 GDPR
- PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will collect various types of personal data about you for the purposes described in this Policy, including:
- Contact information (such as your name, birthday, nationality, email address, postal address, telephone number and any other personal data) that you provide by completing forms on the Websites, including if you subscribe to our newsletter and register and create an account on the Websites;
- Details of any transactions made by you;
- Personal data that may be contained in communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Websites or their content;
- Information from surveys that we may, from time to time, conduct on the Websites for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them;
- Credit/debit card information;
- Information about your use and navigation of our Websites, such as your IP address and other device identifiers, your operating system and browser type, and information about the Websites’ pages you visit, collected by cookies or other tracking technologies; and
- Personal information collected from third parties, such as data that you agree to share with us on publicly accessible social networks (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and/or that we may collect from other publicly accessible databases.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. Providing your personal data to us (in particular, your personal details, your email, your address, your credit/debit card numbers and bank code and your telephone number) is necessary for processing your order for the purchase of products on the Websites, supplying other services provided on the Websites upon your request, or when your personal data is needed to fulfil obligations required by law or regulations. The refusal to provide us with any personal data necessary for performing the above purposes may consequently prevent us from processing your order for the purchase of products sold on the Websites or fulfilling obligations required by law and other regulations. Therefore, failure to provide personal data may constitute, in some cases, a legitimate and justified reason for not processing your order for the purchase of products sold on the Websites or not providing the Websites’ services.
Disclosure of further personal data to us other than that required for fulfilling legal or contractual obligations and to properly browse our services with necessary traffic data is, on the contrary, optional and does not have any effect on the use of the Websites and of its services or on the purchase of products on the Websites. We will inform you at every step whether disclosing your personal data to us is required or optional by marking with an appropriate symbol (*) the information that is required or data needed for the purchase of products and/or for the provision of requested services on the Websites.
- MINIMUM AGE
Protecting the safety and privacy of children is very important to us. We do not accept registrations or orders submitted by, and will not knowingly collect or use personal data from anyone under the age of 18 years, or any other age limit set out by the law of his/her country of residence. By registering or making any purchase on the Website, you confirm that you have reached the age of majority in your country of residence.
- USE MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Whenever we process your personal data, we do so on the basis of a lawful “justification” (or legal basis) for processing. In the majority of cases, the processing of your personal data will be justified on one of the following bases:
- processing is necessary to perform a contract with you or take steps that you have requested in order to enter into a contract (e.g., sale contract);
- processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation;
- processing is in our legitimate interests as a business, and our interests are not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms. Our legitimate interests may include our interest in using customer and Website user personal data to conduct and develop our business activities (including by carrying out standard marketing activities), with current and potential customers and Website users; and in establishing, exercising or defending legal claims; or
- processing is based on your prior explicit consent, such as segmented and customized marketing activities.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data to any of our affiliate companies, or to our service providers who assist us in providing the services we offer, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in performing other tasks, from time to time.
Your personal data will be accessible by authorized personnel of Padovafurs and service providers acting on our behalf on a need-to-know basis.
Your personal data will be treated by Padovafurs within the European Union. Whether there will be the need to collaborate with third parties located outside the European Union, or it will be necessary to transfer data towards iCloud systems located outside the European Union, the treatment of your personal data will follow regulations such as the EU Model Clauses, the EU-US or CH-US Privacy Shield certification, Binding Corporate Rules or other acceptable legal mechanisms.
We will also respond to requests for personal data where required to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us.
We place great importance on the security of all personal data associated with our users. We have adopted security measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. For the best possible protection of your personal data outside the limits of our control, your device should be protected (such as by updated antivirus systems) and your internet service provider should take appropriate measures for the security of network data transmission (such as, for example, firewalls and anti-spam filtering).
While we take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that the personal data you disclose to us will be 100% secure, nor that any data breach will not occur.
You accept the inherent security implications of dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold Padovafurs or their processors responsible for any data breach unless it is due to our negligence.
- RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our general approach is to retain your personal data only for as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. We generally retain your personal data for three years from the end of our relationship or from the last contact from you, unless local law requires otherwise. However, in some circumstances we may retain personal data for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, tax and accounting requirements.
In specific circumstances we may also retain your personal data for longer periods of time corresponding to the applicable statute of limitations so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right to withdraw consent – where applicable, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For example, if you wish to opt-out of receiving electronic marketing communications, you can change your settings in your account on the Websites, use the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in our emails or contact us directly and we will stop sending you communications.
- Right of access, rectification and erasure– you have the right to request access to and obtain a copy of any of your personal data that we may hold, to request correction of any inaccurate data relating to you.
- Right of data portability– Under certain conditions, you have the right to receive all such personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and also to require us to transmit it to another controller where this is technically feasible.
- CHANGES OF THIS POLICY
We may occasionally change this Policy, for example, to comply with new requirements imposed by the applicable laws or technical requirements. We will post the updated Policy on the Websites. We may also notify you in case of material changes and seek your consent to those changes, where required by applicable law. You are thus encouraged to periodically review this page.
- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that a user’s device (computer, tablet or mobile) downloads when it visits a website. They allow the site to “remember” your computer, but not specifically who is using it, and improve your user experience. By associating the identification numbers in the cookies with other customer information when, for example, you log-in to the site, then we know that the cookie information relates to you
- WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF COOKIES?
Cookies are used generally for different purposes, such as letting the user navigate between pages efficiently, implementing the user’s preferences and generally improving their browsing experience, by customizing the website according to their navigation and user profile. They can also help ensure that the adverts that the user sees online are more relevant to them and their interests.
- WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Based on the Guidelines of the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante) on simplification of procedure to release the data protection notice and to collect the consent for cookies (dated 8 May 2014) technical cookies include navigation or session cookies, cookies analytics and functionality cookies.
We do not need to seek your consent to use these cookies.
- Navigation or Session Cookies: these cookies are strictly necessary session cookies essential to enable you to move around the websites and use their essential features, such as accessing secure areas of the websites. These cookies include session authentication cookies. Without these cookies, necessary services such as shopping baskets or e-billing cannot be provided. If you choose to disable these cookies, you will be unable to use our sites for ordering our products, but only for browsing.
- Analytics: these cookies are also known as performance cookies and collect information about how you use Padovafurs’s websites, so that we can improve the quality of our sites and services. Some examples include which pages you visit most often, whether you get error messages from web pages. Performance cookies allow us to implement these choices and optimise the way our sites work. All the information that these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore they do not collect personal identification information.
- Functionality Cookies: functionality cookies allow the website to remember your online settings (such as your user name, language or location) and provide enhanced, more personalised features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you made to text size, fonts and other parts of web page that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for or to prevent you from receiving services you have already refused.
- INFORMATION SHARING
- HOW TO MANAGE YOUT COOKIES PREFERENCES
Please note that if you disable completely cookies from the browser, then it is possible that some parts of our websites will not function properly such as the normal surfing of the site or the purchase activity.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
If you want to know more about cookies, have any question or want to send us suggestions, please contact us at Padovafurs Srl, Via Marsala 38, 35122 Padova, Italy. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org